Monday, August 3, 2015

Best insurance company in usa


TheTopTens List
Your List


*
Liberty Mutual

1Liberty Mutual
+1Liberty Mutual is a company that really puts their policy holder's best interest first. They aren't concerned about being the cheapest, they are more concerned with helping people put their lives back together when they need it most. There has never been anything funny about tragedies and too many insurance companies try to make it a comedy.
+12I wonder if Liberty has better uninsured motorist insurance than State Farm does.
State Farm's UMI is a rip-off. Good luck getting them to pay out from it.
I was nervous to add my teen driver because of the cost but Liberty Mutual offered so many ways to save that it cost me less than $25 dollars a year!
[Newest]I have watched the Liberty Mutual Insurance commercials with the song "Human" by the Human League. This song is kinda cute.



3AIA Group Limited
The best life and general insurance company that I have came across,AIA group they're high on benefits once compared with others mainly customer satisfaction on claims which is the most,for now 10years completing with AIA Insurance Lanka Plc,am proud to be a customer of AIA insurance Lanka Plc.

Thanks.


Allstate Insurance Company
4Allstate Insurance Company
+11Founded in 1931, Allstate provides a wide range of insurance products including auto insurance, homeowners insurance, ranters insurance, business insurance programs, personal liability, life and many more. Allstate is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer and has received numerous awards for their commitment to employee satisfaction, education, and diversity.

Allstate employs over 35,000 and provides insurance products to 17 million households.
Allstate's insurance plans are by far the most comprehensive and at a fair price. You may be able to find cheaper rates at some of the other insurers, but you get what you pay for, I.E. slower claims, poor customer service, inaccessible agents. After being with 2 other insurers I'm sticking with Allstate.
+3We love Allstate and were with them for five years and we had to claims with them and our van was fixed in a week and our renters policy claim was pain in a week. Loved our agent, but the price was high for what we had and we had to move on to USSA, but we know if we ever need to change it will be Allstate.
[Newest]I have been an Allstate customer for 14 years with a safe driving record and had a very modest increase of $15 increase for the year. not bad for a 14 year period. I carry their best policy with low deductibles
More comments
Visit Allstate Insurance Company Website


5State Farm
+1State Farm is the best. My agent really cares about my family and our finances. When my son started driving, my agent took time to show him a video regarding texting and driving and the consequences that this had on other young people. Very powerful video. She also offered rewards to my son for driving safely. This is only one of many wonderful things they have done. They will always have my business.
+7Can't really be touched, in my opinion. My agent, Matthew Yack, has helped me understand what I really need for my insurance. State Farm was also great on my claim when I wrecked my brand new truck in the first week.
+5State Farm sold it's first auto policy in 1922 for $11.17 and 20 years later became the #1 auto insurer in the United States, a distinction it still hold today. State Farm services over 80 million accounts throughout the United States and Canada.
[Newest]State farm is a good company
More comments
Visit State Farm Website


7Royal Sundaram
+2Good team work


8Cigna
+2Cigna is a good company.
+1Is this a car insurance as well?


9Pemco Insurance Company




11Travelers
+5Perfect company with great people who truly care about you and your family's things
+1Best customer service I've ever had, every time. Been with them for over 10 years.

12Farmers Insurance Group

+5Farmers' 20,000 employees provide car insurance, motorcycle insurance, recreational insurance, homeowners insurance, business insurance, and other financial products to more than 15 million customers.
+2After being insured by them for over 25 years the first time I had a claim, a burglary, they refused the claim and have done everything they can to cancel my insurance.
+6Fantastic coverage. Well worth the money spent.
[Newest]Farmers pays you when you have a claim but they don't turn around and cancel you after you use your insurance, like a lot of the other companies do.
More comments
Visit Website


13The Hartford
+17Over 200 years old and one of the largest insurance and investment companies based in the United States.
+7Best products, good returns, LTC excellent
Good to work with when you need them

Visit Website


14MetLife
+5After a house fire that was a total loss to the home and a vehicle in the garage, I was talking to an independent arson investigator. He told me "there are a lot of insurance companies out there. A couple of good ones and a whole lot of bad ones. You got the best! " I found his word to be very truthful. Metlife handled our 2 million plus claim with compassion and professionalism. They got me for life!
+4MetLife and its affiliates offer a full range of insurance and other financial products and services and is the largest life insurer in terms of life insurance "in-force" in North America
Just spoke with a agent and their quote saved us $500.00 on Auto insurance. Homeowners was a little high. Very nice to get a honest quote from.
[Newest]One of the best for me!
More comments
Visit Website


15AIG
+9This is best insurance cop
-1Insurance for the affluent these guys really just get it. They have the best coverage and best claims I have ever seen in the insurance business. They default on the over payment side of things to make their clients happy.
Gets it. Both on a personal level and as a global giant in the industry.

Visit Website

Nationwide
16Nationwide
+8Nationwide has been in business over 87 years and has a very high claims service rating. They are awesome with claims! They are the first on catastrophy scenes and the first to pay all their claims. They are a mutual company not a stock company. That means they make decisions on what is best for the members/policyholders who are part owners in the company. Others are stock companies who are most concerned with what is best for their stockholders. Ask your agent which one your company is.
Nationwide has the best Agribusiness - complete package, compared to any other company. I was able to put my farming operation, auto, farm store, grain storage and poultry confinement under one policy. Saved significant amount of money with better coverage than I previously had with Farm Bureau, needless to say it's under one policy and not 5. And all with the same date! It is designed specifically for the "Farmer/Business owner"! Check them out you will be glad you did!
+1Nationwide has been a wonderful company to deal with for over 20 plus years. I have never had a issue with any claims filed over the years either under my home or auto insurances and every representative I have come in contact with have been helpful and very professional! Thank you Nationwide for never putting me through the horror stories I have heard others talk about when describing there experiences with there insurance company.


17Prudential Financial
+6Ranked second in FORTUNE's 2010 list of "World's Most Admired Companies" in the life/health insurance category, Prudential focuses on life insurance policies but also offers long term care insurance as well as asset protection insurance such as car, home, and person liability insurance policies.
+2The products and services are simply excellent!
The best company ever

Visit Website


18Geico
+2I have my insurance for 10 years with Geico, 2 times my car was stolen and they pay with out many questions. For a personal reason I change to other company and from that I can't fine any better the GEICO. The only reason I'm not with them now is because they don't have business insurance and commercial. When you pay for insurance is not to give money for them, is for help us when we have a problem, the most of the companies don't do that and after you incident they cancel you insurance. I like Geico I wish to go back with them.
I have been with GEICO insurance company for over 21 years and yes I have had numerous offers from other insurance company trying to offer me a better rate. But the simple truth is GEICO insurance company has proven to be there for me no matter what, and that is why I am still with them today.
+11It has a cute ad
[Newest]I use Geico for my insurance company!
More comments


19Generali
Visit Website



20MassMutual
Visit Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment